Wednesday 15 October 2014

Interview with My Book Fairy

I have been lucky enough to be interviewed by MY BOOK FAIRY...

Click on the LINK to find out more!

Enjoy finding out more about what inspired me to write my Evolution Trilogy.

Thank you,
Vanessa


One of my favourite questions...

Throughout the trilogy we're introduced to an expansive cast of characters, all of which are rich in their backgrounds and personalities. How were you able to keep the characters in the stories realistic and relatable?


I have no idea... but I suspect my huge extended family back in Gibraltar made it easy for me to imagine them all. In Gibraltar, we have a diverse and rich culture where people from many religions and cultural backgrounds respect each other’s traditions and beliefs. I also like having fun making people up!

No comments:

Post a Comment